Innovative saws from Orbitalum Tools for cutting and chamfering pipes and for cutting out pipe bends (also from thin-walled stainless steel) in seconds. The optimal preparation for the automated welding process! The GFX is an easy-to-operate, powerful and compact saw with low weight - convince yourself of the many outstanding features of this machine.
- Right-angled, burr-free and cold machining process
- Deformation-free clamping, even with thin-walled tubes
- Good handling due to low weight
- Chamfering of tube ends parallel or separately to the cutting process
- Increased productivity
- Low maintenance and easy to service
- Environmentally friendly and long service life
- Additional saw blade holder for cutting out pipe bends
- Ideal for pressfitting applications
Now characteristic of ORBITALUM pipe saws, the cutting point on the pipe can be conveniently marked by line laser. A second saw blade clamping point enables the cutting of pipe bends.
The powerful motor is equipped with overload protection and ergonomic handles and is available in 230 V, 50/60 Hz or 120 V, 50/60 Hz voltage versions.
The cable plug connection with quick-release coupling allows easy and convenient replacement of the flexible rotating cable.
The application areas are mainly in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.