Orbitalum Jubilee Celebration
We honor our jubilarians
415 years of service by 14 employees - an impressive record. As a thank you for these many years of cooperation, we held a gala evening for our jubilarians and their companions at the MAC Museum Art & Cars in Singen on March 16, 2023. The celebration was attended by our Managing Director Markus Tamm, Business Unit Manager Andreas Lier and Mayor Bernd Häusler from Singen.
A special evening for our jubilarians
At the MAC Museum Art & Cars, we were able to honor our jubilarians and thank them for their many years of dedication and commitment to our company. The program included a guided tour through the exhibition at MAC 1 and the honoring of the individual jubilarians. With personal and appreciative words as well as anecdotes from past times, the jubilarians were honored by Markus Tamm, Andreas Lier, Ronny Falk (HR Director) and Bernd Häusler. The subsequent dinner rounded off the event.
Shaping the future together
Our employees are an essential part of the company. Thanks to their commitment, drive and passion, we have developed as a company into the world's leading supplier of complete solutions in the field of cutting and beveling thin-walled stainless steel tubes and orbital welding. The long-term cooperation of our employees shows us that at Orbitalum we offer a motivated working environment where everyone can contribute. We are all part of the Orbitalum family and together with our employees we shape the future of the company.
These are our jubilarians:
- Willi Holz-Ittermann, Shipping 40 years
- Peter Mielke, former Head of Shipping 40 years
- Josef Heckl, Senior Area Sales Manager 30 years
- Luciano Maiolo, Warehouse 30 years
- Martin Föhrenbach, Technical service 30 years
- Jürgen Klink, SAP Process Manager 30 years
- Antonia Maurer, Internal Sales 30 years
- Beate Kuhn, Internal Sales 30 years
- Andreas Frank, Product development 30 years
- Gerd Riegraf, Management systems 30 years
- Markus Tamm, General Manager 25 years
- Andreas Lier, Business Unit Manager 25 years
- Jakob Rempel, Production 25 years
- Norbert Sieger, Head of Technical Service 25 years
- Anne Delaunay-Sieger, Service 25 years